Thursday, January 7, 2010

A confession....

I didn't read last night. My sister came over for dinner and then we went to the movies and got home late, so there was no time to read before bed. Strangely, today Amy over at Mom's Toolbox wrote about the frustration of falling behind. I'm not there yet. I'm not frustrated. I know I will have the time tonight to read double and I don't forsee missing out on my reading time again for weeks. I'm steadfast in my resolve to stay on track and finish this baby in 90 days!

I'm already excited to read about the fifteen ten commandments tonight along the rest of Moses' journey.

So far in the pages I've read there are so many instances where the laws of the commandments are being broken (even if they hadn't been created yet) that I am interested to see the people's reactions to the commandments and how it affects their lives.

The questions that the readings bring up is what keeps me coming back for more. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment