Monday, January 11, 2010

10 days down, 80 to go!

This week I got behind by ONE day. Let me tell you, it was harder to catch up than I thought. But I pledged time on Sunday to finish or ELSE*. And I did! I even read a little bit ahead because I was so wrapped up in Numbers. I made some notes about the readings from over the weekend and I hope to do a post tonight or tomorrow based on them.

Mostly I am just glad I am finished with Leviticus. That was a difficult book.


*or ELSE I was not to do anything fun until I was finished!

1 comment:

  1. Just wait until Samuel and Chronicles, though perhaps that will be less painful for you since you're reading more than one chapter a day. It took us more than four months to go through those four books at work and I wanted to shoot myself because after a whole bunch of the same thing every day, you get to read it AGAIN, only slightly different.

    ReplyDelete