Monday, March 22, 2010

Only 8 days of reading left

I am caught up.
I am on track.
I am invigorated and renewed.

Today is day 81. The challenge is to read the Bible in 90 days, but there are only 88 days of reading. I keep forgetting about those 2 extra days. That means that I will be finishing the bible on Monday or Tuesday of next week. WHOA.

At this point, I have not read for today yet, but I do not foresee any problems with staying on track for this last week. Although, I will say that I am starting to get a little sick of Paul. Sorry, man. But first you are focused on in Acts and now Romans and I just know that 1 & 2 Corinthians is coming up. Paul, Paul, Paul! I know you were the head of the new "church" and all, but seriously? Weren't there 11 other apostles? What are they up to anyway?

This whole journey is leading up to my favorite holiday on the church calendar - EASTER! I am ready. I am waiting. And the passages in the gospels describing the FIRST Easter really got me all emotional. I am connecting with the Word of God like never before.

No comments:

Post a Comment