Monday, February 1, 2010

Weekly Check-up: 1/3 finished!

I'm very proud to say that I am not behind. It does seem that I get a day or two behind every week, but Sunday is my catch-up day and nothing else is done until my reading is caught up! Yesterday, I read about 2 1/2 days worth and it really felt good. It was suggested in one of the daily e-mails to try breaking your reading down into smaller sittings, but it did not work for me at all. I feel more connected to the readings if I do one long sitting at a time. I feel like I remember it better, too.

January is over and I have read the bible every day since the beginning of this challenge. I am 1/3 of the way through the bible and the feeling is AMAZING! I am also very excited to see what the last 2/3 has in store.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! I'm so glad you are keeping up and enjoying it! :)

    ReplyDelete